Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Your Steak Dinner Gets Turned Up A Notch With This Surprising Sauce - mindbodygreen.com

One of my most favorite cities in the world is Florence, Italy. This Renaissance city is oh-so-enchanting, not to mention the best place to feast on world-class art and gourmet cuisine. I will never forget trying the blueberry steak at a local restaurant there. When the waiter recommended we order it for our dinner, I had my hesitations, but decided to trust the expert. And I am so glad that I did! Sweet and savory, this is a dish that begs for a serving and is best enjoyed with your companion for a special night

When I cook steaks, I always remove them from the fridge and let rest at room temperature for 20 minutes prior to cooking. This way, they aren’t cold and don’t seize when they hit the pan, resulting in more tender, evenly cooked steaks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"Steak" - Google News
December 29, 2019 at 04:33AM
https://ift.tt/366xZxE

Your Steak Dinner Gets Turned Up A Notch With This Surprising Sauce - mindbodygreen.com
"Steak" - Google News
https://ift.tt/38fhwJ2
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment